Wednesday, September 08, 2010


Pin It

Petal Pizazz and Fancy Flower Punch

I got a lovely box yesterday with my 'Fancy Flower Extra Large' punch in it and had to wait until this evening to play with it.  While I'm a little disappointed that it didn't cut a bit closer to the 'Petal Pizazz' flower like I hoped it might I'm still happy with the result.  I have a feeling that the 'For You Flower' single stamp that fits the punch exactly may have to come and live at my house.

The inspiration for my card came from this card in the Splitcoaststampers Gallery.


All supplies Stampin' Up!®
 - Stamp Sets - Petal Pizazz & Basic Phrases
 - Paper - Greenhouse Gala DSP, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point and Whisper White Cardstock
 - Ink - Pacific Point and Certainly Celery Classic Ink Pads
 - Punch - Flower Fancy Extra Large
 - Accessories - Paper Cutter, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bone Folder, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Snips.

Do you want a 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue for free?  Just let me know that you're coming to my 'Welcome to the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue class' and I'll have one here waiting for you.


No comments: