Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Pin It

Stamp Camp Project

Here is a very bad photo of one of the projects that I showed the ladies for inspiration at Stamp Camp.  It involves Post it Notes and so comes from the very talented Angie Kennedy Juda.  I think these would make very good teacher gifts.  I'm sure they must get sick of all that chocolate, well maybe not.




Supplies used All Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Butterfly Prints
Paper - Pink Pirouette and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink - Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Punch - Butterfly
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Crimper, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Paper Cutter & Paper Snips.

I've started putting some of my retired product, used and new, on Trade Me.  Pop over and have a look.  I'll be adding more over the next couple of days.

Watch out for better photos starting next week when I go up to the beach house during the school holidays and retrieve my camera.




No comments: