Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Pin It

Time for Another Clean and Simple Sketch - FTL108

This one was a bit more of a challenge having to make my card a circle shape.  I remembered I still had some carousel notes so with my 'Circle Scissors Plus' I was able to get lots of circles on my card.





All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Occasional Greetings & Confetti
Paper - Baja Breeze Carousel Note (Retired), Whisper White, Baja Breeze & Old Olive Cardstock
Ink - Baja Breeze and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads
Punch - 1/2" Circle
Accessories - Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Pop Up Glue Dots (Retired).




The next event in my calender is a team meeting for Keryn's Krew tomorrow night. If you'd like to find out more about the business opportunity and see the starter kit in real life get in contact with me for more details.


 

2 comments:

kelly said...

Nice job! I saw that sketch the other day and thought that I must give it a go! I have the die for when you run out of carosel notes ;)

kareN stampZ said...

I like it - great clean lines but really effective