Monday, September 20, 2010


Pin It

A Choo Choo for Older Train Lovers

I thought I'd have a try and see if I could use the 'Choo Choo' stamp set for older train enthusiasts.  By changing the colours and using a vintage DSP like 'Newsprint' I think it almost works.
Until I retrieve my camera from the beach house or go and get a cable so I can use my phone camera I am using my scanner to get photos of my cards, so excuse the very 2D image that you see below.


P.S. Home from Stamp Camp now and all unpacked.  Creativity was flying all weekend and the great thing was seeing the ladies all sharing ideas.  I have some photos of the cards created on my camera and will post them for you when I retrieve it from the beach house.

 

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

A great card for a train enthusiast! Just goes to show how versatile our stamp sets are - TFS!