Saturday, September 18, 2010


Pin It

We're having a Great Time at Stamp Camp

The sun's shining, well at least it was when I wrote this post before I left on Friday afternoon.

Now that we're having a great time away at Stamp Camp and the ladies have no or very little access to the internet I can share a couple of the projects that we'll be doing over the weekend.

The first is a card shown to me by Lesley.  She has adapted it from another source unknown to me. 


I've altered it again still using the new retired stamp set 'Playful Petals'.


I've also got an old favourite of mine to show the ladies at Stamp Camp.  It's called a Free Standing Pop up Card and the instructions are available in the Splitcoast Stampers Resources Section.

Closed: -


and open: -



Along with more projects to show and plenty of time to complete our own projects there's going to be a great time had by all I'm sure.  I'll be taking photos so look out for the fun we had when we get back.


No comments: