Wednesday, October 06, 2010


Pin It

Clean and Simple 110

As always when I'm looking for inspiration I look to the lovely simple sketches over at the Clean and Simple blog.

I'm a bit surprised at my choice of technique and colours today.  I'm pretty sure I unconsciously chose this stamp set after seeing it used on Sharlene Meyer's 'Magpie Creates' blog this morning.  Then the colouring and the colours were set by the image chosen.

 
After stamping my daisy image on the watercolour paper using Jet Black Stazon ink do you think I could find my aqua painters.  I have however discovered that if you're gentle you can use blenders pens on watercolour paper.

Here's the sketch I used: - 

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Every Moment & Fresh Cuts (Thank You)
Paper - Watercolour paper, Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Ink - Jet Black Stazone, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Classic Ink Pads
Punches - Word Window
Accessories - Blender Pen, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive
Don't forget that there is only 9 days left to sign up as a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator and receive the extra In Colour bundle with your kit.






No comments: