Thursday, October 07, 2010


Pin It

More Decorations but this time with Magnets

You may have noticed that I"m really enjoying making Christmas Decorations using stamps and punches.  While I was at a local bargain store today I found round self adhesive magnets.  Perfect for magnetic decorations.

This is the first one I made using a colour combination I admired while visiting Gillian this morning.


Then to jazz it up a bit I added a swing greeting.  While these eyelets are out of my stash I am delighted that Stampin' Up!® has included regular sized eyelets in their current Idea Book and Catalogue.



But then do decorative magnets only have to be for Christmas?



And then for something a little different a made this flower using the Fancy Flower punch with the Hostess 6x6 Designer Series Paper and made leaves using the large oval punch and the crimper.


Supplies Stampin' Up!® unless noted otherwise: - 
Stamp Sets - Contempo Christmas, I {Heart} Hearts, Basic Phrases
Paper - Hostess 6x6 In Colour Designer, Series Paper, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry & Regal Rose Cardstock
Ink - Concord Crush, Old Olive, Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Ornament, Fancy Flower, Jumbo Heart, 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle (to support back of magnet), Large Oval, Word Window, Scallop Oval & Wide Oval
Accessories - Linen Thread, Eyelets (From Stash), Crimper, Crop A Dile, Stampin' Sponge, Linen Thread, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Magnets (Local Bargain Store)

I will have these magnets and other Christmas cards and projects available at my $2 Cardmaking Day



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Keryn - these are just fab - so clever