Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Pin It

Fancy Flower Punch and After Thoughts

Here's a card I've made using After Thoughts one of the new Level One Hostess Sets in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue.




I made the flower using the Fancy Flower and Boho Blossoms punches.  The DSP is Greenhouse Gala and I'm really enjoying using the Basic Pearl Jewels.  Such an easy way to add a little bit extra to a project.

If you are in the greater Wellington region and were wanting to get a workshop booked before the December Christmas season gets underway these are the dates I still have available: - 

 - Tuesday 9th November
 - Thursday 11th November
 - Tuesday 16th November
 - Tuesday 23rd November

EMail me to book your choice.






1 comment:

Anita said...

As I now have this card in my possession, I just love the colours and how it has come together. Thanks Keryn.