Thursday, October 14, 2010


Pin It

Quick and Easy In Colour Christmas Cards

I put together five Christmas cards today, one for each of the In Colours.  I have to thank Jayne Mercer as the inspiration for my cards came from her 3/10/10 post on her blog.

Here is one in Pear Pizazz and Peach Parfait:

 
and the four others in Concord Crush, Blush Blossom, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade.


I'm really enjoying using my Perfect Petals embossing folder, all the embossing folders make quick work of filling in a large neutral space.

And the good part about making these cards today is I only need to make one more Christmas card before my post on Saturday to meet my cardmaking goal for this week.

Click here and go to page 117 in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue to  purchase In Colour cardstock and all five Classic Stampin' Pads at a discounted price. Buy the 'Cardstock and Classic Pad In Colour Kit' for $69.50 before shipping instead of $88.75.



No comments: