Saturday, October 16, 2010


Pin It

How are you going with your Christmas cards this week?


I have to admit that I wouldn't have got all of my seven cards made this week if you hadn't been watching out for me.  

The first five cards you will have seen on my blog a couple of days ago.  

The sixth is a card I'd half put together last year using the Ski Slope designer series paper.  It is a CASE of one I'd admired of Rachael Knight's.  

The seventh is also a card you will have seen on my blog at the end of September this time using Blushing Bride instead of Poppy Parade, not quite so traditional this time around.

Please leave me a comment and let me know how you got on with your cards this week.

Off now to finish the last minute preparations for my $2 Christmas cardmaking Day tomorrow.




No comments: