Monday, December 06, 2010


Pin It

Fancy Favour Box Inspired by my own DBWS

As well as my own projects that I've loaded as inspiration for you on my Demonstrator Business Website, Stampin' Up!® have added projects of their own.

Last Saturday's workshop hostess, Angelina, found this one on my DBWS and asked if I could show her how to use the clips assortment on the box.

I'd seen so many lovely projects made with the Sizzix Fancy Favour Box die but had yet to order it.  Thanks Angelina for giving me the push to order the die so I could use it at your workshop.

Here's my version of Stampin' Up!®'s Fancy Favour Box: -


My box design is very similar to the original although I have made some changes.  I've changed the Baja Breeze coloured cardstock for Marina Mist, the Old Olive ribbon also for Marina Mist.  I don't own the Circle No. 2 die so used my Circle Scissors Plus to cut my circle instead.  I'd yet to mount and use the hydrangea stamp from the 'Because I Care' level one hostess set so this was an excuse to get ink on that particular stamp.

The Circle Scissors Plus circle cutter is one of the discounted products that make up the December Frenzy.   Click on the link, download the flyer and then get your order to me before the 29th December so you don't miss out.




No comments: