Monday, January 24, 2011


Pin It

Crafting in Wellington Colours on Anniversary Day

Happy Anniversary Wellingtonians!

The best time to pick up notebooks and pens to alter is definitely when the retailers are fighting for the back to school dollars.  I picked up notebooks for 10 cents each and a pack of 10 pens for $1.99.

I decorated this notebook yesterday and will be sending it away with my boys this morning to give to my Mum to say 'Thank You for having us to stay'.  I really appreciate my Mum right now.


 
 
 

Click here for a tutorial to make the decorated pen.

Also don't forget that today's the last day to get your order in for the 'Treats for Your Sweets' promotion.  The link will only work today. If you click on it tomorrow you'll find all the details for Sale A Bration.  I can't wait!

All supplies Stampin' Up!® unless noted otherwise: - 

Stamp Set - Butterfly Prints
Paper - Greenhouse Gala DSP, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - Eyelet Border & Butterfly
Accessories - Paper cutter, Stampin' Sponge, Snail and Sticky Strip Adhesives, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Paper Snips,  Notebook and Pen from Stationery Shop.



No comments: