Saturday, February 12, 2011


Pin It

12x12 Vintage Bliss

This is the 12x12 layout that I created as a make and take for Petra's workshop on Thursday night. The inspiration came from an 8x8 layout in the demonstrator impressions magazine. 
I added an 12x12 sheet of crumb cake cardstock behind the early espresso 8x8 centre and extended the design into it using the very vanilla satin ribbon and also moved the cherry cobbler top note and extended the stamped border to tie it all together.
Those of you that know me know that I don't often create 12x12 layouts and I don't often use the vintage style so this was out of my comfort zone.  The Sale A Bration 'Bliss' stamp set being vintage themed was a great start and with the right colours and a bit of sponging it came together easier than I expected.  
Click here to find out how to earn your Bliss stamp set.

No comments: