Friday, February 11, 2011


Pin It

HAVE YOU GOT A BIG SHOT ON YOUR WISHLIST?


Then Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to buy it!

My Sale A Bration Big Shot Pack includes the following:-

Big Shot Die Cut Machine including standard cutting plates and Multi Purpose Platform - $220.50
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of your choice – FREE
Membership of my Big Shot Club* – FREE
Your Choice of Two Sale A Bration sets - FREE
Shipping - $11.00

Total Price to Pay $231.50

To buy your pack click on the Paypal button below or EMail me to place your order.





 As soon as I have been notified of your Paypal payment I will be in contact with you to choose your Textured Embossing Folder and Sale A Bration sets.


Delivery will be straight to you via Courier Post.

*Membership of the Big Shot Club includes: -
 - a project including full instructions Emailed to you monthly.
 - exclusive monthly bonus offers.



No comments: