Thursday, February 10, 2011


Pin It

Work was over and it was time to play ...

Just look at the mess I made in the process.




I'd prepped for tonight's workshop at Petra's, done my blog posts, facebook status updates & tweets, made phone calls and all those other fun bits and pieces that make up an SU demo's job.  

Then it was time to play.  I gathered up two of my new Sale A Bration sets, DSP, cardstock, ink pads, my trimmer, adhesives, sponges etc etc and moved into the lounge in front of the TV.

My inspiration was this card that I blogged earlier.

The first card was this one: - 

 
and I ended with this one, which is my favourite.


and ended up in the process with all these cards to put in my stash for Thank You's, Birthday's & Thinking of You's.



The two Sale A Bration sets I used are 'Punch Bunch' & 'So Happy For You'.  Click here to find out how to earn yours.

No comments: