Friday, August 05, 2011


Pin It

Craft at Keryn's this morning with a retired theme

For a Craft at Keryn's session I only put out a selection of my stamp sets, punches etc etc, as my collection is starting to get a little overwhelming, so this month I'm putting out those products that are on the Last Chance List.


Goodbye! Afterthoughts, Lots of Bots, So Many Thanks, Tart and Tangy, Animal Stories, Basic Phrases, Because I Care, Birthday Bakery, Choo Choo, Eastern Blooms, Fresh Cuts, Punch Potpourri, Petal Pizazz, Fast and Fabulous (not in photo) & Fun and Fast Notes.

Along with the Designer Label Punch, Star Punch, and the Fast Flowers and Right on Track Wheels. 

Pop back tomorrow to see the projects I'm still putting together for the ESAD 'Last Chance List' Blog Hop using Fun and Fast Notes and the Greenhouse Gala DSP.

No comments: