Monday, November 28, 2011


Pin It

Counting down to the 1st December

I know I shouldn't be wishing my life away but there's three very exciting things that I can share happening on the first of December and one where you'll just have to wait and see.

The 2011/2012 Summer Mini catalogue goes live on the 1st December.  If you've asked for a copy I'll be posting them out in the next couple of days.  EMail me with your New Zealand postal address if you'd like one.


The team at 'ESAD' have organised a Summer Mini Catalogue blog hop which goes live on the 1st December.  Make sure you pop back here on the 1st December to start hopping around 25 blogs showing projects using product from the new Mini.




This is the second project that will be available for you to make at my Summer Mini Catalogue launch on 1st December 7pm - 9pm in Wellington. I'd love to see you there.

And for the fourth exciting Stampin' Up!® offer happening on the 1st December make sure your sign up for my Newsletter to make sure you find out about the December promotion as early as you can.



No comments: