Friday, November 25, 2011


Pin It

Friday Colour/Inspiration Challenge Week 2

Were back for our second Friday Colour/Inspiration Challenge with this weeks photo of the week.


We hardly ever see ducks on our street so it was very exciting for the boys to see a pair of ducks on our front lawn early on Wednesday morning.



This week I've gone with birds for my card using colours: -

- Soft Suede
- Garden Green
- Night of Navy &
- Very Vanilla

with the two step bird punch and inlaid embossing using the Square Lattice embossing folder.

How does the photo call to you?

Please share your creation using the link below.  

Next Friday when I post the next challenge I'll draw one name from the links below and send them cardstock in the colour choices I will have made for next weeks card. 

The winner of this weeks draw is Jenn Blitz - Jenn you will receive cardstock in the colours listed above to help you with this week's challenge. 





No comments: