Friday, November 18, 2011


Pin It

New Friday Colour/Inspiration Challenge

I'm adding a new piece to my blog this week.  Each Friday I will challenge you with a new colour combination based on something I've seen and photographed during the week.



This week it's the view from my kitchen window on beautiful sunny Wellington day.  So instead of hanging out my washing and making the most of the sun I decided I preferred to be inside making this card.



My pick of the colours from the photo are: -
- Marina Mist
- Old Olive
- Crumb Cake
- Whisper White

or you could take inspiration from my scene in the photo instead.

Please share your creation using the link below.  

Next Friday when I post your challenge I'll draw one name from the links below and send them cardstock in the colour choices I will have made for next weeks card.





No comments: