Thursday, November 17, 2011


Pin It

Crackers again.



Towards the end of every year I sit down and hunt out Lynette Couper's Christmas Cracker tutorial.

I love how I can make it with patterned paper or cardstock and I don't need a cardboard tube or anything else to strengthen it.



Here is this year's made with Pear Pizazz cardstock decorated with Lovely as a Tree stamp set in Pear Pizazz, Cajun Craze and More Mustard ink. 


The tag is stamped with the greeting from 'Contempo Christmas' stamp set punched out with the wide oval scallop punch and layered onto a 2 3/8" scalloped circle, tied to the cracker with More Mustard Scallop Dots ribbon.

Check out the crackers I made in previous years: -

June 2010
September 2010
October 2010
October 2009
December 2008
November 2007


No comments: