Wednesday, December 07, 2011


Pin It

If you've got a replicatable design

it's much easier to catch up on your Christmas card making.


Here's the 15 I put together yesterday afternoon while watching TV after I'd done all the set up for Stamp Club.




Easy Events is a great stamp set to work with.  I change of stamp and a change of colour and this template would work for lots of different occasions. 

With the card I made for last weeks Colour/Inspiration challenge also being a Christmas card I have 16 cards ready to send this week.  Only 8 more to go to reach my goal.

Were you thinking of Booking a Sale A Bration workshop - 24th January to 31st March 2012? Extra bonuses for customers, hostesses and new Stampin' Up!® demonstrators. Spend $120 and receive a free stamp set or accessory pack.

Dates are disappearing fast. Don't miss out!


No comments: