Monday, May 21, 2012


Pin It

Classes/Events coming up

I've had a fabulous day out with Cameron's class today checking out water quality in two local streams.  But of course all fun days must come to end and I'm back with my nose to the grindstone.

Here are the Classes/Events coming up for the next month: -

Keryn's Krew Team Meeting - Wednesday 23rd May - if you've been tempted by the new Starter Kit come and she if my team is the one for you.

Craft at Keryn's - Friday 8th June - come and take some time to complete the projects you've been working on - my tools/stamps are available for your use.

June Stamp Club - Tuesday 12th or Thursday 14th June - commit to ten months learning new techniques and shortening the length of your wishlist.

Craft at Keryn's - Friday 8th June - come and take some time to complete the projects you've been working on - my tools/stamps are available for your use.




Don't forget to join the Paper Party - buy three get one free - this month.

No comments: