Thursday, July 19, 2012


Pin It

Join a Group of Ladies that Love Papercrafts as much as you do!

My Demonstrator Business Website is update by Stampin' Up!® and they have written the blurb about why you should become a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator.  Reading it it does sound like something I might have written, of course the marketing people can word these things so much better than I could.



"Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!"

If you've been thinking about sigining up as a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator as a business or just to hang out with a group of ladies that love Stampin' Up!® products as much as you do pop over to check out the rest of the information.
 

No comments: