Friday, July 20, 2012


Pin It

Note holder and matching Pen holder

Last night I found this tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and just had to give it a go.  I suspect the fact that I could use my Simply Scored tool to make it quick and easy helped that decision a lot.


You could stamp each note page but I saved some time by just stamping the top one.



This morning I decided that the note holder needed a friend and used my favourite Fancy Favour Box die and the big shot to make a matching Pen Holder.  While pen holders made of cardstock don't last forever, why worry when they are so quick and easy to make in your favourite colour with your favourite stamp set.

I used: -
Stamp Sets - Mixed Bunch, Extreme Elements & Petite Pairs
Cardstock - Pool Party & Whisper White
Ink - Pool Party & Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Other - Big Shot, Fancy Favour Bigz XL Die, Whisper White Satin Ribbon,
Simply Scored Tool, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Bitty Buttons.

The Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue including the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Blossom Punch ends on the 31st July, make sure you place your order before then.



No comments: