Thursday, August 23, 2012


Pin It

Last Nights Team Meeting Project 'Summer Smooches'

I had a fabulous time at team meeting last night, playing with and admiring products from the soon to come 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue that we'd been able to preorder.



For a make & take for my team I'd seen a gorgeous card on the ESAD forum by Christina Barnes using the Comfort Cafe DSP, I swapped out the DSP for Summer Smooches and this card is what we made.

I don't know whether you can see the score line 1" in on all four sides on the whisper white layer.  This adds dimension/interest to the card but also made it an awful lot easier to line up the scallop squares.  So clever!!

The banners were stamped and cut with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and matching framelits.  When cutting out stamped images with framelits and your Big Shot I find it useful to attach my cardstock and framelit together, once placed in the right position, with a post it note to stop it moving.   It's not necessary when cutting shapes as it's only a small movement if any.



Retiring List - make sure you get your favourites before they disappear.

No comments: