Friday, August 24, 2012


Pin It

Wanting to host a Stampin' Up!® Party/Workshop

but not sure you've got the time to get the word out to your potential guests.  Here are two options that are available to all my workshop hostesses to make the job easier.



Fill in the labels you've received in your hostess pack with the names and addresses of your invitees and I'll write the invitations and post them out.

If you and your guests prefer a more electronic approach Stampin' Up!® offers a hostess portal where you can set your sales/benefits goals, email your guests and keep track of who has RSVP'd all in the one place.

And of course you can do both.

Now that the invitations are sorted find out which of my available dates suits you best.

If you're not in the greater Wellington region contact me and I can help you find a demonstrator in your area.


Retiring List - make sure you get your favourites before they disappear.

No comments: