Friday, September 28, 2012


Pin It

School Holidays are Coming

It's the last day of the third term already today and I'm really looking forward to having my boys under my feet for the next two weeks.  In saying that I may be a little harder to get hold of but I will be returning EMails and phone messages every day.

So you can get a few spare minutes of peace, if you have children under foot for the next two weeks, I've put together links to some of my tutorials for craft projects that your kids could make, hopefully with limited supervision.



 - Basic Cardmaking using Limited Supplies


 




- Christmas Tree Decorations using Punches 





 



 - DSP Christmas Bauble





 

- Quick and Easy Cards using Designer Series Paper




  



 - Simple box to fit Gift Cards






Current Catalogues

No comments: