Thursday, September 27, 2012


Pin It

What a Crazy Day - Team Meeting Project

We've all had days where we thought we only had one trip to make and it turns into four.  That was my day today and the reason that you're seeing this post about 12 hours later than you normally would. 

Luckily one thing on my list could get deferred and that was sending out my team newsletter.  Sharlene my upline sent her's out to the team today saying pretty much everything I was going to say so I can take a breath and send my team a much shorter one tomorrow.  Fabulous timing Sharlene. 

We had a smaller turn out for team meeting last night although I'm sure it was just as loud as usual.  Jennifer Blitz had volunteered (army style) to do our Make & Take showing us a brayer technique that I'd seen and she'd learnt at our Stampin' Up!® Heartfelt Stampin' Event in Auckland a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a sample of the gorgeous cards that were made last night starting with Jenn's demo card.


 and then mine

and Julie's

and Suzy's.

Our next Keryn's Krew team meeting is scheduled for the 24th October in Tawa, Wellington.  We'd love to see you there.


Current Catalogues

No comments: