Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Pin It

Blooming with Kindess



I needed a quick thank you gift to pop into some orders so I grabbed some Old Olive cardstock and die cut a top note shape then stamped on it with the 'Blooming with Kindness' flower image in real red ink to match the retired real red ribbon I had placed in a cellophane bag.  So easy. 



I'd left the Real Red classic ink pad and the Blooming with Kindness flower stamp out on my desk so later on when I was looking at Connie Stewart's Flash Card YouTube tutorials those were the stamp and the colour that I reached for to make this gate fold card.  The flower has been highlighted by colouring the outer most petals with daffodil delight ink using a blender pen.

The background was stamped using the large Woodgrain background stamp in daffodil delight ink on the daffodil delight card.  A bit of sponging, some daffodil delight stitched grosgrain ribbon and a greeting from Teeny Tiny sentiments added the finishing touches.

Don't forget to find out how to earn your FREE ribbon!

No comments: