Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday

I had a fantastic evening last night with Yvonne and her guests at a workshop in Waikanae.  We had a Christmas theme and the colours I used were Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green.  Maybe that influenced my choices for today or maybe it's just that both Stampin' Up!® and I seem to have fallen for this colour combination for this year's Christmas projects.



This weeks Christmas card is loosely based on Connie Stewart's Flash Cards technique - I say loosely based as I added another piece of cardstock for the ornament.  It also uses the Merry Minis stamp set that I won after the Heartfelt Auckland for posting photos on my social networking sites.  




To make it quicker to stamp the background with these very mini stamps I placed the three trees on my 'C' block and stamped them all at the same time.

Products I've used: - 

Stamp Sets - Merry Minis, Delightful Decorations
Paper - Gumball Green, Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Ink - Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pads
Punch - Ornament
Other - Stampin' Sponges, Rhinestone Jewels.


Don't forget to find out how to earn your FREE ribbon!



No comments: