Monday, December 10, 2012


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up

Here are the classes/events I have scheduled for the next four weeks: -
 
Stamp Club - 13th or 16th December - commit to 10 months of learning new techniques, reducing your wishlist and enjoy the benefits of being a workshop hostess in one of those months.



Stamp Club - 10th or 13th January - commit to 10 months of learning new techniques, reducing your wishlist and enjoy the benefits of being a workshop hostess in one of those months.

As you can see I'm slowing down my business over the next few weeks to accommodate Christmas and the school holidays.  I'll still be here to reply to your EMails & take your phone calls/return your phone messages even tho. I'm not running a lot of events.  Product orders will be still be going in over this time.
    
I'm always very thankful that I have a job/business that I can arrange around my boys. 




SALE A BRATION - 22nd JANUARY TO 22nd MARCH 2013

Stampin' Up!® have given their demonstrators a look at the goodies available during Sale a Bration 2013.  With more choice of rewards than in previous years and some extras thrown in because of the Stampin' Up!® 25th Anniversary you really need to see my available workshop dates for a party at your place during Sale A Bration, learning papercrafting techniques with your friends.

Click on the links above to RSVP or to find out more information. Most of the events have limited numbers.

No comments: