Friday, December 07, 2012


Pin It

Edible Christmas Cards

I've been having a great time both by myself and during the Christmas Tags and Cookies Workshops - one more session still to go tomorrow - baking cookies and decorating envelopes to put them in.  With the Season of Sweets designer kit you get everything you need to package 12 cookies for only $19.25 and I think that the time taken baking the stamping the cookies would be same if not less that creating 12 Christmas cards.

Balls of Sugar Cookie dough being stamped with the snowflake from the Holiday Cookie Stamps set - $35.95 for three stamps and one handle.


 I find dipping the stamp in sugar first helps stop it sticking.

 After baking.


Packaged up using the Season of Sweets Designer Kit.

I will be placing an order tomorrow evening (Saturday 8th December) with an expected delivery date to me of Friday 14th December.  Plenty of time to get special stamped treats made for your Christmas table.  EMail me to place your order.


No comments: