Tuesday, December 04, 2012


Pin It

Prep work underway....

I told you last week that I was making the Crackers for my Christmas Tags and Cookies workshops on Thursday & Saturday this week, well here they are: - 


As always thank you so much Lynette Couper for your Cracker Tutorial.



I've also got the kits cut for the tags and will be using Stampin' Up!®'s Season of Sweets Designer Printed Kit for the cookie envelopes.

Make sure you get your RSVP to me by the end of today so I can make sure I have enough kits cut for you.  

Also if you're a NZ resident and want to take advantage of bonus no. 2 but can't make it to the workshops - EMail me your order before Saturday 8th December.


BONUS - 2: - Place an order of $50 or more at the workshop and pull a Christmas Cracker to find out what FREE gift you'll be adding to your order - from Dazzling Details to Cookie Stamps.




No comments: