Wednesday, December 05, 2012


Pin It

The Last Christmas Card Wednesday


I think the time has come to say that by next week I should be posting out all my Christmas cards and I guess the same applies to everyone talking the inspiration from these posts as well.



So for your last Christmas Card inspiration I've borrowed a design from Julie Davison and changed the colours and stamp sets to make this card using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die.  Thank you so much to Trish for letting me use her die.

Instead of Stamping my Flower in the middle of the cardstock using a Stamp  A Ma Jig (stamp positioner), I stamped my flower on a scrap of Garden Green cardstock, punched it out with the blossom punch and adhered it to the centre of Garden Green layer.

If you haven't seen this die in your copy of the Holiday Catalogue or online have another look at  page 14.

I  used:  

Stamp sets - Greetings of the Season & Mixed Bunch
Paper - Whisper White, Wild Wasabi & Garden Green Cardstock, Sliver Glimmer Paper
Ink - Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad & Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Punch - Blossom
Accessories - Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz Die

All product above available through me from Stampin' Up!® or host your own Stampin' Up!® event and earn some of your wishlist for FREE.

No comments: