Wednesday, January 09, 2013


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday

There's only three weeks left to order your favourites from the Holiday Catalogue so for the rest of January I'll be featuring and getting some more use out of my favourites.


This is a design that I pinned at the end of last year that didn't quite make it into a card.

I've used Shimmery White cardstock for the base as I find it's heavier than Whisper White and sits better while adding a bit of Christmas shimmer to the card which I don't think you can see in the photo.

The star has been punched from Silver Glimmer Paper which has been coloured first with a Gumball Green Stampin' Write marker.  I don't know how long it would take to dry normally as I dried it with my heat tool before punching out the star using the Merry Minis punch pack.

I used: - 
Stamp Set - Greetings of the Season (Holiday Catalogue)
Paper - Shimmery White Cardstock, Festival of Prints DSP Stack (Holiday Catalogue), Silver Glimmer Paper
Die Cutting - Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits (Holiday Catalogue)
Ink - Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad & Stampin' Write Marker
Punch - Merry Minis Punch Pack
 

Join with Me:

 - create a Christmas card inspired by mine, the colours, the stamps, or the layout etc.

 - leave a link to a photo of your card in a comment on this post by 11:59pm Tuesday 15th January

 - then you'll be in the draw for a $10 gift voucher* to spend on Stampin' Up!® products with me.   

If you are unable to leave a link EMail me a photo of your card and I will upload it for you.

* gift voucher is only able to be sent to a New Zealand address.


Clearance Rack Blitz

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Entry received from Madeleine Mills by EMail 14/1/13 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200295260768895&set=a.10200295260688893.2195995.1375020408&type=3&theater