Tuesday, January 08, 2013


Pin It

Sealed With Love Journalling Pocket

What else can you do with the Sealed with Love simply sent kit that comes FREE with the 'My Little Valentine' stamp set from the 3rd to 21st January 2013.



Use the envelope to hide those special messages on your Valentine's Day, or any other themed layouts.  I've stamped a greeting from the 'My Little Valentine' stamp set and punched it out with the modern label punch then only adhered it at either end to create a pocket to keep the envelope closed.


Here's what it looks like with the envelope open.

I used: - 
Stamp Sets - Summer Solstice, My Little Valentine (21.95 until 21st January)
Paper - Whisper White & Calypso Coral Cardstock, 'Sealed With Love' Simply Sent Kit (Free with My Little Valentine stamp set purchase until 21st January)
Ink - Real Red and Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pads
Punch - Modern Label
Other - Stampin' Sponges. 

 

 

No comments: