Tuesday, January 01, 2013


Pin It

Happy New Year!!!



I'm really looking forward to 2013 crafting and sharing with you all.

Even though I have very little in the way of events in my calendar for January 2013 Stampin' Up!® are making sure I'm kept very busy.

Look at what they've got planned: - 

3rd - 21st January - My Little Valentine Promotion
4th - 10th January - Clearance Rack Blitz No. 3
11th - 21st January - Clearance Rack Blitz No. 4
22nd January to 22nd March - Sale A Bration

A good way to be kept in the loop with everything going on is to join my EMail Newsletter list.  Just click on the link and follow the prompts.

If one of your New Year's resolutions was to earn more money, save money on your craft supplies or own your own business pop over to my first team get together of the year tomorrow night and see if Stampin' Up!® and Keryn's Krew might suit you.  If you're away on holiday, lucky you, or live out of the greater Wellington region then click on this link for more info.

My project right at the top uses the inlaid embossing technique using Circle punches and the Vine Street Embossing Folder able to be earned during Sale A Bration.   



No comments: