Wednesday, January 02, 2013


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday

Did I hear you groan - not Christmas cards already?

Because for the first time ever I wasn't racing around trying to get the last Christmas Cards made at the last minute at the end of last year I'm going to create a different Christmas card for each week of 2013 as well, starting today.
 

I'm so pleased with this card for a number of reasons: - 

 - it's the first Christmas card of 2013

 - it was actually inspired from one of the many project ideas I'd pinned to pinterest

 - it was the first use of my new Chevron textured impressions embossing folder and the petite curly label punch which is available for you to earn during Sale A Bration - 22 January to 22 March.

So are you going to join me to have all your Christmas cards made before you have to send them out this year?

Just to give you a little push:

 - create a Christmas card inspired by mine, the colours, the stamps, or the layout etc.

 - leave a link to a photo of your card in a comment on this post by 11:59pm Tuesday 8th January

 - then you'll be in the draw for a $10 gift voucher* to spend on Stampin' Up!® products with me.   

If you are unable to leave a link EMail me a photo of your card and I will upload it for you.

* gift voucher is only able to be sent to a New Zealand address.

Clearance Rack Blitz
 

No comments: