Thursday, January 03, 2013


Pin It

My Little Valentine - All this for just $21.95

Between the 3rd and 21st January 2013 get the 'My Little Valentine' stamp set and the 'Sealed with Love Simply' Sent Kit for just $21.95 plus shipping.

The stamp set is only available during these dates while the simply sent kit will remain available until the 31st January at a price of $19.25.  The width of the largest stamp image is 28mm.

My first play with the stamp set.  The image above fits nicely into the word window punch.

Products Used: - 
Stamp Set - My Little Valentine 132242 - $21.95
Paper - Island Indigo, Pool Party & Rich Razzleberry Cardstock Sycamore Street DSP (available to earn during Sale A Bration 22nd January)
Punches - Full Heart, Scallop Trim Border, Word Window, Small Heart.
Other - Baja Breeze Seam Binding 

Contact me to place orders for the My Little Valentine bundle and any of the other items used to make the card. 

Don't forget today is the last day to get orders in from Clearance Rack Blitz No. 2. 
 

No comments: