Thursday, January 17, 2013


Pin It

Secret Garden


This was a card that came home unfinished from a craft date I had with my friend Gillian on Monday.  See Gillian I've finished it and this is what it looked like in the end.  We weren't sure quite what to do with it and that's why it was left unfinished at the time.

Often with new stamp sets, papers etc I find it's good to have someone to bounce ideas off. 

I used: - 
Stamp Sets - Secret Garden & Just Believe
Paper - Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit and Crumb Cake Cardstock
Ink - Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pads
Die Cutting & Punches - Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Large Oval Punch
Misc -Neutrals Button Collection, Stampin' Sponges.

If you'd like to find a group of crafters to bounce ideas off have a look at my Classes/Events coming up.



No comments: