Friday, January 18, 2013


Pin It

Tips and Tricks Friday - Designer Series Paper Colours



I don't know how many times I've gone back to catalogues to work out which coloured cardstock works with a certain designer series paper and which designer series paper works with a base card colour I've chosen.  I had a light bulb moment earlier in the week, which I'm certain can't be new to me, which was to write the names of the matching cardstock colours on the back of the dsp backing cardboard.

I don't know how well you can read the colours in the photo above but those are the colours used in the Sale A Bration designer series paper - sycamore street - which will be available to earn from the 22nd January.

Pop back each Friday for another tip or trick that I hope will save you some precious crafting minutes.

No comments: