Monday, February 25, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up

Here are the classes/events I have available for the next four weeks.




Keryn's Krew Team Meeting - 27th February - A time for all of the Keryn's Krew of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators to get together.  Anyone considering signing up as a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator also welcome. 

Craft At Keryn's - 6th March - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 


Stamp Club - 14th & 17th March - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment.

Craft At Keryn's - 15th March - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events.

No comments: