Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Pin It

Thank you Cards

Most of the cards I make are thank you cards,  with Christmas coming a very close second.  I have so many people to be thankful for.  My customers, my team, my workshop hostesses and that's only the business ones.  



Today I received this very beautiful thank you card in the mail from a friend and demonstrator and it really made me smile.  I'll always hope that the cards I send and put in with orders have the same effect.

Trish used: -
Stamp Set - Just Believe
Paper - Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit & Island Indigo Cardstock, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale A Bration)
Ink - Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - Elegant Butterfuly, Bitty Butterfly, Word Window & Modern Label
Accessories - Big Shot and Vine Street (Sale A Bration) Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds.


No comments: