Wednesday, March 06, 2013


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday - it doesn't always have to be a new design

Congratulations to Jenn Blitz, who joined with me last week and created a gorgeous card using Cherry Cobbler and Gumball green colours and won the $10 gift voucher.



 
Another delay today but I'm sure you'll all agree I had a good reason.  After Craft at Keryn's this morning I went out shopping for my party dress for Stampin' Up!® Convention in May in Brisbane and I got one too. 

This week there's no Cherry Cobbler or Gumball Green in sight and it's not even a totally new card design.  It's not necessary to completely come up with a new card design every time.  This time I've taken a card I made last Christmas and changed the Colour (Midnight Muse), Stamp Set (Delightful Decorations) & Matching Ornament Punch, & Embossing Folder (Chevron).  The greeting is different but from the same set (Greetings of the Season) and I've added some bling.

Join with Me: - 

 - create a Christmas project inspired by mine, the colours, the stamps, or the layout etc.

 - leave a link to a photo of your card in a comment on this post by 11:59pm Tuesday 12th March.

 - then you'll be in the draw for a $10 gift voucher* to spend on Stampin' Up!® products with me. 

If you are unable to leave a link EMail me a photo of your card and I will upload it for you.

* gift voucher is only able to be sent to a New Zealand address.  


Earn FREE Product during Sale A Bration

No comments: