Monday, March 04, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up

Here are the classes/events I have available for the next four weeks.



Craft At Keryn's - 6th March - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 

Stamp Club - 14th & 17th March - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment.

Craft At Keryn's - 15th March - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 
 
$3 Cardmaking Day - Mother's Day themed - 31st March - Come and make as many cards as you need from a choice of 4 designs.  Pay only for the cards you make at $3 per card.

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events.

No comments: