Thursday, April 18, 2013


Pin It

MDS: - 8x8 Scrapbook using Natural Composition Overlays

My boys are part of the BB Learner's Band in Tawa and on Tuesday night performed in an ANZAC Themed concert.  Cameron & Lachlan played as part of the band and also had a piece explaining why Freyberg pool in Wellington is called Freyberg pool and what that has to do with the Gallipoli landings.


While the Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper has been in the catalogue since 1st September I've just discovered how much I'm enjoying crafting with it so it was with great delight that I found that I could have the overlays, particulary the music one, to use in my MDS projects too.

I had always used the retired butterfly punch to make poppies for ANZAC projects.  When it was retired I sold it to make room for other new punches.  I am so pleased so find that is still available for me to use to make digital punch art.

I used: - 

Mds Download - Digital Download

Price: $27.95
 
Natural Composition Overlays Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download

Price: $10.95


I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much. 

To order digital product click on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: