Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Pin It

The Retirement List is Coming

On the 31st May the List will be released showing the products from the 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue that won't be making it into the 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue.

Some will have discounts attached in an effort to clear the Warehouse and make room for all the product new to the 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue.

How will you make sure you don't miss out?

 - you can come back here to my blog where I will have posted links to the retiring product.

 - you can 'like' my facebook page where I will also have posted links to the retiring product.

or you can follow me on twitter for the feed from this blog.

but the best way to make sure you don't miss out is to be on my Newsletter list.  Enter your EMail address in the box below if you're not there already.

   


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter


For Email Marketing you can trust




No comments: