Monday, May 27, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up

Here are the classes/events I have available for the next month. 
 
I'm back from Convention and had such a great time.  It went by so fast.  Watch out for a few new tweaks to my classes/events as I work through all the fabulous things I learnt while I was away.

 
Craft At Keryn's - 5th June - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.


Stamp Club - 13th & 16th June - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment.
 



 
Butterfly Frame Class - 19th June - It doesn't always have to be about cards.  Create this gorgeous frame in your choice of DSP and in your style.
 

 



Craft At Keryn's - 21st June - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time.

Keryn's Krew Team Meeting - 27th June - If you're exploring the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator.  Join me and my team leader at our next team meeting in Lower Hutt.  Email me for more information.
 


Remember if those dates don't suit you can arrange a workshop or other event with your guests at your place or mine.  Check out my available dates. 
 
Don't forget that any order placed before the 30th May that reaches $500 earns the hostess/customer an extra $75 worth of product on top of the already generous hostess benefits

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events.





No comments: