Friday, May 24, 2013


Pin It

Tips & Tricks - Limited Supplies

I always find it easier to create when I've restricted my access to only a few products.



That is what I did with my journal for Convention and even better I let Stampin' Up!® create the kit for me.

I used the This and That - Epic Day bundle.  Ok I might have added just a little bit of cardstock and some words created in MDS and maybe a little bit of matching ink for sponging.

I will have been filling this up over the last couple of days so will have lots of bits and pieces to show you when I come back.

I used: - 

Epic Day - This and That Bundle - 133905 - until 31st May
Naturals Ivory Cardstock - 108630
Pool Party A4 Cardstock - 124391
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad - 126982
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad - 126983
Paper Snips for distressing - 103579  
Stamping Sponges - 101610
Stampin' Sanding Block - 129367



I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much. 

Check out my online store Convention promotion.



No comments: