Wednesday, June 12, 2013


Pin It

Occasions Cards Wednesday - Icecream Cone Birthday

I found this Birthday card on Pinterest and thought I want to make something like that, even though it's Winter every celebration needs icecream.



Usually I would use the cupcake top from the 'Build A Cupcake' punch for my icecream scoops but as a team leader I often lend my stamp sets and tools to my team and that's where that punch is at the moment.  But not to be stopped on my mission I went back to how I used to make icecream scoops before the 'Build A Cupcake' punch.  I used half a 1 3/4" scallop circle.

Hunting through my designer series paper scraps I found some lovely old olive bits which were as close as I could find to my favourite lime flavour and that's how I chose the Old Olive colour combination for this card.

I used: - 
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set - 119185 (wood), 120024 (clear)
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad - 106576
Word Window Punch - 119857
1 3/4" Scallop Punch - 119854
Petite Pennants Builder Punch - 122361
Old Olive Scallop Dots Ribbon - 124139
Stamping Sponges - 101610
Mosaic Madness Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
(Coming on the 2nd July in the new 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue)



I am grateful for every order placed. Thank you so much.

Orders can be placed by Emailing me or clicking on the shop 24/7 button below.



No comments: